1. Anantha Padmanabha G is also known as Anantha Vallabha Das in his spiritual community
2. Disciple of HH Radhanath Swami
3. Holds Masters Degree in Astrology from Hyderabad Telugu University
4. He accomplished Jyotish Acarya successfully from a prestigious Astrology Institute – Bharatiya Jyotish Samsthan, Bangalore
5. Computer Science graduate from Bangalore University
6. He is serving as a Director for VOICE (Vedic Oasis for Inspiration, Culture & Education) - Bangalore Chapter.
7. A spiritual seeker, an artist and a charismatic speaker, presents classes in various Educational Institutions and Corporate Sectors on topics from Ancient Vedic Wisdom like Bhagavat Gita, Ramayan, Mahabharat, Bhagavat Purana and its practical application in day to day life.
8. Offers Seminars on Topics like: Art of Mind Control, Formula for Success, Developing Will Power, Life Style Management, How to Excel in Work, How to develop Character & Competence, Bhagavat Gita & Management, Glories of India, etc
9. Gives counseling for many Families, Youths, Corporates, etc in terms of Life Style Management
10. Shows keen interest in learning and teaching this divine science and its practical application to the world at large.
11. He is also serving as a Lecturer in the Astrology Institute, Bangalore.
12. He had a fortune to learn this Vedic Science under the expert supervision of highly qualified teachers and was especially guided and inspired by: